Copyright © Out of Sight Audio
The following instructions will assist you with your Out of Sight Audio device for your custom stereo, radio, audio device. From bluetooth setup to installation in your custom classic car, we can walk you through everything right here. No stereo needed!
1. Turn on ignition to the vehicle. The first time you do so, the Out of Sight Audio device enters pairing mode automatically and tries to pair with your phone or Mp3 player. (Auto pairing)
2. Hold the phone within 3 feet of the Out of Sight Audio device.
3. Turn off and then back on the Bluetooth function on the phone. For instructions see phone user guide.
4. Wait for OOSA to show up in the paired device list.
5. Press on OOSA and wait 5 seconds. The audio device should now be connected.
6. Turn down the volum to the second lowest bar on the phone and start streaming audio to the Out of Sight Audio device.
7. Once paired the OOSA name can be customized within your phone settings to the specific application.
-If auto pairing is not supported by your phone, or is not successful, follow the first two steps above and turn on the speaker. Then add the speaker to your phone as described by your phone's user guide.
-Only one phone can be paired to the device at any time. Some phones will auto pair when in proximity of the device if previous pairing has been achieved. They must either be unpaired with the device or simply shut off the Bluetooth signal all together so a new device can be paired.
- If access code is required for pairing enter 0000
Hidden Car Audio Pairing Instructions